Indian Bank Probationary Officer Admit Card 2017
Indian Bank had invited application for admission to the one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB). As per the selection process, an online preliminary exam will conduct by IBPS at very first. The institution will conduct an Online test in the month of January 2017. Indian Bank has uploaded Pre-Exam Training Call Letters for PO Pre Exam 2016. Candidates can download the admit card from the link
Call letters for the Preliminary Exam/Main Exam/ Personal Interview will be issued to all eligible candidates through electronic mode only. Candidates are advised to download their call letter from the bank’s website by entering his/her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. No hard copy of the call letter/Information Handout etc. will be sent by post/ courier. Bank will send call letters for the Examination and other communication only to the registered e-mail ID.
Important Indian Bank PO Exam Date:
Pre-Exam Training → 12 to 19.01.2017
Online Preliminary Exam → 22.01.2017 (SUNDAY)
Online Main Exam Date → 28.02.2017
How to Download Admit Card:
- Go to the website of Indian Bank i.e. www.indianbank.in.
- Move to the web page ‘Careers’ and Find link ‘Recruitment of PO’.
- You will see a link ‘Download Call Letter for preliminary Exam’.
- Follow it and you will see a page requiring your credentials.
- Insert your Registration No. & DOB/Password and Login.
- You admit card will appear in front of your eyes save or take print out of it.
Indian Bank Pre-PO Exam 2017 Pattern
Preliminary Examination consists of Total 100 Questions of 100 marks. Total Time Duration is 1 Hour (60 Minutes).
- Reasoning = 35 questions of 35 marks i.e 1 mark each
- Quantitative Aptitude = 35 questions of 35 marks i.e 1 mark each
- English = 30 questions of 30 marks i.e 1 mark each